Brown Brothers Building
Multiple Suites Available / Can be combined
Looking for unique office space in the heart of the San Pedro Arts District? The Brown Brother’s building is a lovingly-restored historic building directly across from the Warner Grand Theater and adjacent to ample public parking.
- Individual suites ranging in size from 230-350SF
- Currently all connected, easy to combine or divide block of suites
- Light well offers natural light
- Utilities included
- Building Security
- Air conditioning
- Shared kitchenette and conference room available
Prices on individual units (see floorplan, left).
Suite 221: 336SF/$706 per month
Suite 223: 236SF/$468 per month
Suite 225: 351SF/$695 per month
Suite 227: 351SF /$695 per month
Suite 229: 351SF/$695 per month
Suite 231: 305SF/$604 per month
Suite 233: 342SF/$718 per month
Call for a tour: 310-519-9500
AVAILABLE FOR LEASE 6,000 SF GROUND FLOOR OF THE BROWN BROTHERS BLDG
- Terms and info:
- Use: Retail
- Rate: NNN
- Terms: 5 year minimum
- Rental Adjustments: Annual
- Floors: Two floors + tied together with 3 story Bldg. 461 W. 6th St.
- Square Footage: 6,00 SF
- TI allowance: Negotiable
- Year Built: 1928 – URM – Seismic work rehab completed 1994
- Parking: Convenient City parking lot directly behind the building
- Owner can turnkey build to suit.
- Located in the heart of the San Pedro Art District
- Minutes from the Harbor Fwy
- Only blocks to LA Harbor, Ports O’Call, and cruise ship lines
- Facade restored to reflect original Art-Deco design.
- 50′ of street frontage
- Across the street from Historic Warner Grand Theatre