Following the groundbreaking for 159,000-square-foot headquarters for Chapel Hill-based contract research organization Rho, Research Triangle Park (RTP) is now preleasing Class A office space in the Chapel Hill-Durham area. The new offices will incorporate a number of green and wellness features like energy efficiencies, walking trails and building life-cycle impact reduction.
Ultimate growth ﬂexibility situated on premier real estate (48-acres) in the middle of RTP. Excellent visibility and exposure from Hwy 54 and TW Alexander. Front door to RDU’s innovative workforce and dynamic STEM growth. Expedited construction with full site plan approval. Co-developer (The Keith Corporation) with proven track record of build-to-suit experience throughout the Southeast.
• Superior building signage opportunity
• Expansive glass line providing abundant natural light
• Large, efficient ﬂoor plates allowing maximum ﬂexibility in space design
Planned On-Site Amenities
• Abundant outdoor green space including
seating with WiFi
• Eight acres of integrated wooded hiking trail directly connected to the 18 mile RTP greenway trail system