Built in 1924, this small two-story historic downtown mixed-use building was lovingly restored in 1987. The J.T. Gaffey building is a beautiful example of neoclassical commercial architecture from a bygone era.
Solid mahogany paneling, brass appointments, wall-to-wall carpeting and exposed brick are just some of the finishing touches. San Pedro Brewing Company is located on the ground floor.
- 14 office suites from 130 to 180 square feet
- Front and rear building entrances
- Building security system and air conditioning
- Skylights add to brightness
- Shared conference room and kitchen
- Within the San Pedro Art, Culture and Entertainment District
- Walking distance to City Hall; minutes from the Port of Los Angeles