This 3-story mixed-use gem of a building’s beautiful Art Deco facade is detailed with terracotta tile, marble and wrought iron.
Office suites include a shared conference room and kitchen. A former haberdashery, Brown Brothers is located across the street from the historic Warner Grand Theatre. A quaint brick arcade leads from 6th Street to a large public parking lot.
- 461 W. 6th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
- 200-500 sq.ft. office suites
- Built in 1928; seismic rehab completed in 1994
- Façade restored to reflect original Art Deco design
- Security Cameras
- Public parking lot at rear of building
- Central A/C
- Located in the heart of downtown San Pedro